© Copyright 2019 by Moreschi S.p.A. - P.IVA 00333260180
INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter also "Regulation" or "GDPR") and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, we inform you that the personal data you voluntarily make available to Moreschi Spa (hereinafter also "the Company" or "Moreschi") will be processed in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data and, in any case, of the principles of confidentiality which inspires the Company's activity.
1. Categories of processed data
Moreschi will process the following personal data provided by the interested party:
Personal data (such as: name, surname), company name, VAT number, address, street number, city, postal code, province, country, email, mobile phone
2. Purpose of the processing.
The personal data you have made available to Moreschi may be used for the following purposes:
a) allow and manage your membership / subscription to offers;
b) allow you to use the products and / or services, as well as to carry out the activities reserved to you by virtue of adherence to the offer;
c) for administrative and accounting purposes and for the fulfillment of obligations under current legislation;
d) following his / her possible and specific consent, sending informative and commercial communications, also of a promotional nature (including our newsletter), advertising material and / or offers of goods and services, by any means (known or not), including, by way of example and not limited to, mail, Internet, telephone, E-mail, MMS, SMS from Italy or from abroad (also from countries not belonging to the European Community) by Moreschi, of parent companies, subsidiaries and / or investee companies, as well as by physical or legal entities linked contractually to Moreschi that send communications by name and account of Moreschi;
e) following a possible and specific consent, profiling activities, or to allow the elaboration and completion of studies and statistical and market research, as well as for the analysis of tastes, preferences, habits, needs and of consumption choices and to receive personalized offers based on the purchase preferences, by Moreschi, of controlling, controlled and / or investee companies, as well as, by name and on behalf of Moreschi, by related physical or juridical entities contractually to Moreschi and / or who, however, collaborate in Moreschi's commercial activities;
f) following its possible and specific consent, transfer of data to Moreschi business partners for the purpose of receiving their communications.
We remind you that, with reference to the purposes highlighted in points a), b) and c), the provision of your personal data is mandatory. Your refusal and / or the provision of incorrect and / or incomplete information would prevent:
- with reference to the purpose referred to in point a): your membership / registration for offers;
- in reference to the purposes referred to in point b): to use the products and / or services, as well as to carry out the activities reserved to you by virtue of adherence to the offer;
- with reference to the purposes referred to in point c): for Moreschi, the execution of administrative and accounting activities and the fulfillment of regulatory obligations.
With reference to the additional purposes highlighted in points d), e) and f) the provision of your personal data, and the consent to the processing of the same for the aforementioned purposes, is optional. However, your refusal to provide your data and / or consent for processing related to the aforementioned purposes and / or the provision of incorrect and / or incomplete information could prevent the Company:
- in reference to the purposes referred to in point d): the sending of promotional communications by Moreschi;
- with reference to the purposes referred to in point e): profiling and sending personalized offers based on your purchase preferences by Moreschi;
- in reference to the purposes referred to in point f): the transfer of your data to Moreschi's commercial partners to send their communications.
3. Processing methods
Your personal data will be processed using suitable paper, electronic and / or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
4. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
Your members may become aware of your personal data, the Data Protection Officer, the members of the board of directors or another administrative body and, in any case, the Managers designated by Moreschi and the persons in charge of processing personal data appointed by the Company during the year of their functions.
Your personal data may be communicated to any qualified persons who provide Moreschi with services or services that are instrumental to the purposes indicated in the preceding paragraph 1, such as, for example, controlling, controlled, investee and / or associated companies; suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, banking and / or insurance institutions or other entities and / or entities that (on behalf of Moreschi):
- the management and / or maintenance of the websites and electronic and / or telematic tools used by Moreschi;
- management of membership / registration for offers;
- sending information and promotional communications, including commercial communications, advertising material and / or offers of goods and services;
- to carry out profiling activities, including the detection of habits, tastes, preferences and consumption choices, as well as the development and completion of studies and market research.
Your personal data may possibly be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, even in countries not belonging to the European Union where the Company possibly pursues its own interests.
The transfer to non-EU countries, in addition to the cases in which this is guaranteed by the Commission's Adequacy Decisions, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and appropriate guarantees in accordance with articles 46 or 47 or 49 of the Regulations.
5. Duration of processing and criteria used for data storage
The data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
The data processed for marketing, profiling and third-party communication purposes will be processed until the data subject's consent is revoked.
The data concerning you will be kept according to the following criteria:
- the data processed for joining / registering for the loyalty programs will be kept for as long as you adhere to the same programs and for a period of 10 years after the termination of the relationship, unless there is a need for further conservation, for allow Moreschi to defend his rights;
- with particular reference to data processed for profiling purposes, personal data relating to the details of purchases (or to the latter associated) will be processed for a maximum time of 24 months.
6. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that at any time, regarding your data, you will be able to exercise your rights under the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 7 and 15-22 of the Rules.
For the exercise of these rights, described below, please contact the Data Controller via the Privacy office at the email address email@example.com to this request will be provided a suitable response within the timeframe set by the GDPR.
In detail, the interested party has the right to:
- revoke the consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before the revocation;
- ask the Data Controller for access, rectification or cancellation ("Right to Forgive") of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- obtain data portability;
- oppose the processing;
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if it considers that its rights have been infringed.
7. Data controller and responsible for the processing of personal data.
The data controller of your data is Moreschi S.p.A. P.IVA 00333260180, with registered office in Via Cararola, 69, 27029 Vigevano (PV), telephone +39 03816988. The person in charge of processing is Gian Beppe Moreschi, who can be contacted at the same addresses as the Data Controller. Any request relating to personal data processed by Moreschi SpA can be sent to the Company's registered office, or by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The updated list of managers is available from the Company and can be accessed through a specific request formulated in the manner indicated above.
The contact of the Data Protection Officer is email@example.com
This information will be subject to updates. Moreschi therefore invites Users who intend to know how to process personal data collected by Moreschi to visit this page periodically.